. LiNk bLogWALking RARA . . . WiNkk-WiNkk~ .

.............

Friday, June 1, 2012

:: bEhiNd tHe wOrd : W.A.I.T.I.N.G ::


Assalamulaikum :)
my love short story.


If he doesn't treat you like a princess, then he doesn't deserve to be your prince.




I ignores all the other guys who want me because i'm busy noticing the one i wants. 




I wanted you so bad.. But you took too long. Did you expect me to wait on you forever?




I wants to be your girl, not one of your girls.




I know my prince wouldn't make me waiting so long.




When i meet my Prince Charming, 
We'll make our own fairytale.





A gentleman makes commitments. A loser makes promises.


S.O.R.R.Y 

If someone doesn't see you in their future, maybe it's time for you to put them in your past.

*and say "bubbye !" :') *





NotaHati :: should i START open up my heart NOW !
i think i already open up my heart for The Beast..ONLY.
even i'm not The Beauty.


x_589e5a1

(: Suka tak ? Komen sket :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

(^___^) / sAy sOmEtHing !